Your examination in Inspera
Inspera is a digital tool that teachers can use to plan, design, conduct and mark exams. It can be used both for sit-down exams to replace traditional pen and paper as well as for exams conducted online.
Inspera gives teachers the choice to allow spelling check as well as a text-to-speech software. If you are entitled to such support please contact your teacher to enquire whether or not it will be provided for your upcoming exam in Inspera.
Safe Exam Browser
For some exams in Inspera you will be required to use Safe Exam Browser, which will lock your computer so that you cannot access any other things while you are conducting your exam. For more information on how to download Safe Exam Browser and test that it works please follow the guide listed below:
Feedback and grades
Your teacher can programme Inspera to automatically grade your exam, and if so to give you the result as soon as you have handed it in. Tthe exam result can also be communicated post-exam either on Inspera or Canvas. To find out what applies to you, please contact your department or examiner.
- Do you know if you are required to use Safe Exam Browser during your upcoming exam?
- Have you downloaded the Safe Exam Browser software?
- Have you tried out the demo-exam?
- Have you checked what the rules and regulations are related to your exam?
- Will you be monitored or not?
- What are the instructions related to cheating?